Photo credit: https://www.businessinsider.com.au/its-still-day-one-first-photos-of-amazon-australias-melbourne-fulfilment-centre-2017-1
Guest blog by Jim Cockrum, founder of the Amazon FBA training course – Proven Amazon Course
Amazon FBA is hot!
- Ease of launching from scratch
- A short learning curve
- A truly global opportunity
- Very low capital risk required to get started
- Very predictable growth if proper strategy is deployed
- Favorable market conditions for future growth
- Automation & hands free operation are possible
- Creative resources are readily available to assist you
- From day one you have a built in ravenous customer base
These factors and others make the Amazon FBA opportunity nearly impossible to ignore as a premier online business option.
What is FBA?
FBA stands for Fulfillment By Amazon. Most simply stated, you can ship your goods to Amazon warehouses and Amazon will sell and ship the product to the end customer for you. You never even have to see or touch your inventory if it comes straight form a supplier or manufacturer! It’s one thing to understand what FBA is by reading Amazon’s own description of the program, but it’s another matter entirely to build a successful, scalable, sellable business on the platform.
How much bigger will FBA grow?
FBA is in its infancy. Amazon is building warehouses globally and is set to open soon in Australia as its latest conquest.
Consider these facts as well: According to U.S. government data, retail shopping online is still less than 10% of all retail spending in the U.S., but that number is projected to grow rapidly in the coming decade and could easily reach 25% in that short time.
In other words, most of the growth in e-commerce and Amazon FBA is yet to come – and it’s coming rapidly! Unless there is a major disruption of current trends, Amazon is clearly set to see incredible annual growth for years to come. That serves to substantially benefit those who are building FBA businesses on the Amazon platform. The opportunity is truly global as well because as an FBA business owner you can use our extensive network of partner services that accommodate every possible challenge in moving your inventory to where it needs to go.
Which FBA strategies are hot?
- Selling your own private label product
- Establishing relationships with wholesale sources
- Sourcing unique products from small businesses that aren’t selling online yet, or are marketing themselves poorly
- Bundling already popular products to make new listings
- and many, many more…
Why partner with Flippa?
About our Proven Amazon Course
- Launching an FBA business from anywhere in the world
- Building private label brands on Amazon
- Building a team for scalable growth
- Finding creative sources of profitable inventory
- Creatively marketing Amazon products through advanced Facebook strategies
We are delighted to partner with Flippa, and we’d love to hear from you if you are interested in learning more about launching or growing an Amazon FBA business.
Read more about Amazon FBA: