Pricing has since been updated, please see new costs here.
At Flippa, we are always looking for ways to add value and we will always add new features to support our growing ecosystem of business owners, buyers and the brokers who often support them.
Over the last few months we’ve been working on several ways to improve our seller and buyer experience. This has included the introduction of Flippa Escrow, high value business sales, dedicated account management for both sellers and buyers and the introduction of a broker program. Moving forward, we’ll also be investing for efficiency and to protect the integrity of the marketplace. This will include:
- ID verification to assure buyers and sellers
- Seller declarations to pre-qualify business inclusions
- In-platform buyer / seller messaging services
- An easy to use profile creator
And today, we are announcing new pricing plans designed to better suit our three core services. The new plans take effect effective immediately – Monday 5th November 2018 and are as follows:
- Asset Sales including the sale of a domain, app or starter site, i.e. something not generating any revenue, can be sold for a listing fee of $25 and success fee of 10%.
- Self Service Business Sales is best suited to profitable businesses with a minimum six month trading history. Sell for a listing fee of $200 and a success fee of 10%.
- Broker Supported Business Sales will match you with a specialist broker. Best for those with annual profits of 100k+. Sell for a listing fee of $200 and a success fee of 15%.
The 10% success fee on Asset Sales and Self Service Business Sales is a reduction. This was previously 15% for Credit Card payments and 12% when using Flippa’s escrow service. Flippa still absorbs the escrow transaction cost.
Note: Pricing and fees are in USD. Your sell price should always be in USD.
New Services – Buyer and Seller Management
We’re pleased to announce that Flippa has introduced Buyer and Seller Management services. These services are free and designed to streamline the sales process for you.
- Buyer Management takes the hard work out of the search. If you are looking to buy a business over $25k, simply schedule a call with one of our buyer managers here. They’ll learn about your needs and explain the matching process. They’ll then search for businesses on your behalf and will act as matchmakers.
- Seller Management takes the hard work out of the matching process. This service is designed for businesses priced over $25k. You’ll be matched to an account manager post listing and your account manager will ensure your profile is optimised and that buyers are verified before they are put in touch. They’ll be by your side every step of the way.
We’re excited to announce that we will soon introduce two new services designed to improve the integrity of the Flippa platform – we take the security of our customers very seriously:
- ID Verification. Flippa has partnered with the award-winning Jumio to ensure that both buyers and sellers are verified before listing or making an offer for a business. This service will be released in November 2018.
- Platform Messaging / Negotiation. Flippa is working on improvements to the existing messaging functionality. This will enable in-platform messaging and negotiation to ensure buyers and seller private contact details remain confidential and that all communications are confidentially and securely stored. This service will be released in January 2018.
Helping to support the thriving business sales ecosystem
We’re excited by the progress we’ve made in recent months. We are proud of our history as an asset marketplace but we have evolved. Our vision is now to service buyers and sellers of businesses globally by connecting all parties, key services, and facilitating the end-to-end business exchange in a trusted and efficient environment.